ORTUR Laser Master 2 32-bit Motherboard Laser Engraving Machine 400 x 430mm Large Engraving Area Fast Speed High Precision Laser Engraver
What important information should be considered when purchasing a laser engraver?
1) Laser power: The laser power largely determines the effect of the finished product, but it is not that the larger the laser power, the better effect. On the contrary, if some materials use a laser tube with a higher power, the effect will be bad, so depending on the material and content of the engraving, the appropriate laser power should be selected. For example, acrylic engraving and PVC engraving do not require much power, but wood and stone engraving and cutting of any material require a higher power laser module. Only get twice the result with half the effort;
2) Engraving material: Because of the influence of laser power, different laser power, the engraving material is different, so you should choose the appropriate engraving machine according to your own engraving material. If you only use general materials for engraving machines, such as cardboard and acrylic, you only need to choose low-power ones. If you want to engrave stone, wood and other materials, it is recommended to choose high-power ones;
3) Engraving speed and precision: The biggest difference between laser engraving machine and traditional engraving and manual engraving is that laser engraving machines with high precision and high engraving accuracy are more popular, so you must pay attention to the engraving of laser engraving machines when choosing Accuracy is a parameter. The higher the accuracy of engraving, the better the effect, and the more satisfied consumers and customers are. As a businessman, producing more products in the same time can bring more profits, so the engraving speed The speed is the key to making money;
4) Safety protection: Laser has high power density and energy, and its brightness is dozens of times higher than sunlight and arc light. When the laser irradiates the eyes or skin, if the maximum allowable exposure of the human body is exceeded, it will cause tissue damage;
① Damage to eyes:
If the eyes are directly irradiated by the laser, it will cause damage to the retina, cause vision loss, and in severe cases can instantly blind people.
② Damage to the skin:
If the skin is directly irradiated by the laser, especially the focused beam, it will burn the skin, and this kind of burn will be difficult to heal. The laser power density is very high, the damage is greater, and it can cause severe burns. Long-term diffuse reflection of ultraviolet light and infrared light will cause serious consequences such as aging of human skin, inflammation and even skin cancer;
③ Hidden danger of electric shock:
Laser processing equipment also has thousands to tens of thousands of volts of high-voltage electricity and large-capacitor energy storage equipment. If it is improperly operated or malfunctions, it may cause fatal electric shocks to the human body;
④ Harmful gas:
When laser welding, cutting or cladding certain materials, these materials are heated by the laser to evaporate, vaporize, and produce various toxic metal fumes, and ozone generated by the plasma formed in the vicinity of the cutting surface during high-power laser heating. There is certain damage to the human body;
Therefore, when using the laser engraving machine, avoid looking directly at the laser light. When purchasing the product, pay attention to whether it is equipped with protective goggles; at the same time, whether there is a protective function when the engraving machine is displaced, the computer crashes, or is not working for a long time. Machine; Special attention must be paid to prevent children from operating the machine alone to prevent unnecessary injury;
5) Engraving size: Know the size of the product you want to process: choose the appropriate laser engraving machine according to the actual size of the product you want to engrave, that is, the choice of laser engraving machine engraving size, for example, the product you want to engrave The size is: 130mm*90mm, then you can choose the model with the engraving size: 150mm*160mm, but it is not necessarily good for the machine format to be large, because the large format equipment is of course more expensive, and some machines of poor quality The average laser output of each point of the equipment on the large format is unstable, resulting in different depths of engraved products on the same table, so it is correct to choose the most appropriate engraving size.
ORTUR Laser Master 2
ORTUR Laser Master 2 32-bit Motherboard Laser Engraving Machine
Laser engraving machines will be used by many do-it-yourselfers or professionals. ORTUR Laser Master 2 is also suitable for less experienced users and offers excellent engraving parameters, thanks to its decent performance.
If you want to give your home project an identity with a logo or other graphic image, ORTUR Laser Master 2 will be a suitable helper. It can engrave into materials such as hardwood, plywood, cardboard or even stone.
You can also engrave it on acrylic with it, but never do it on PVC. This is because hydrogen chloride gas is formed during the engraving of PVC.
As we mentioned, you can choose between 20 W and 15 W versions. The seller claims that the 20 W version is also suitable for efficient laser cutting, not just engraving. The 15 W version can do it, but less efficiently.
And now for a few technical details, if you’re interested. It contains a motherboard with a 32-bit STM32 MCU chip. It handles many more instructions.
There is a large engraving space of up to 400 x 430 mm. The power of the laser is at 20 W version 5000 – 5500 mw and at 15 W 4000 – 4500 mw. So you can choose according to your specific needs. The complete dimensions of the device are 57.00 x 55.00 x 17.52 cm and the weight stopped at 2.8 kilograms.
The range of laser power can be from S0 – S1000, while 8-bit engraving machines reach only S0 – S255. The overall efficiency is thus much higher and the engraving speed is 3000 mm/min. Software that you run on Windows (LaserGRBL), macOS and Linux (LightBurn software) is also available for ORTUR Laser Master 2.
TODAY'S BEST DEALS
The Ortur Laser Master 2 15w is by far the cheapest and simplest laser cutter I've used, costing as little as $209.99 at Gearbest(a price that excludes potential taxes and fees). Arriving in a relatively small box with a variety of pre-assembled parts, it takes between 15 and 20 minutes to build, and there's nothing complex or difficult in the process.
Any form of interface is noticeably missing, and it requires a constant wired connection to a computer to get the Ortur working. This connection is easy enough, and once compete, everything starts to look very promising.
You have simple, and then you have the Ortur Laser Master 2. It's essentially a square frame of bolted together extruded tube with the laser module mounted on runners on top. This enables the X and Y-axis movement of the tool head across the work area, all controlled by the computer connected 32-bit mainboard and two stepper motors.
The design is simplistic; you have the mechanical hardware and then the control board. This control board features the power socket and USB port alongside two buttons that power on or kill the power, and that's it.
To control and upload files, the Ortur needs to be plugged into a computer, Mac, PC or Linux running software that's compatible with the system.
As the system is designed around open source designs and code, there's a good amount of software that's compatible and in this test, I used Lasergrbl.
Like many cheap maker machines, the Ortur requires a continued direct connection to computer that needs to stay alive during the engraving or cutting process.
There's no protective screen, so when the machine is fired up, it's best not to be in the same room as the Ortur. If you are, then you need to wear protective glasses which are provided.
The big feature of the Ortur Laser Master 2 is the large engraving area at 400mm x 430mm, that's quite impressive for a machine of this price.
While the design is simple, and safety might not seem like a major consideration due to the open design, the company has built-in three clever safety features.
These are the full specs of the Ortur Laser Master 2:
Working area: 400mm x 400mm
Memory: Direct connection to a computer
Laser Power: 15w
Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
Input file format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
Software: Open Source software Lasergrbl
Materials: Wood, Metal, plastic and more
Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
The first is the Active Position Protection which is activated by a built-in G-Sensor. If the machine is knocked or moved then the laser automatically cuts out.
Likewise, if you disconnect the USB for any reason, the laser will stop. Finally, if you've manually switched the laser on but don't for any reason move the tool head, again the laser will cut out after a few moments of inactivity.
Although simple, the Ortur benefits from a powerful 32-bit motherboard. This enables fast smooth carving, which is far superior to many 16-bit models. The spec of the motherboard is based around the STM32 MCU chipset which enables <3000mm/min engraving speed, S0-S1000 Laser power, 445+-5nm laser wavelength and 921600 Baud.
Pixel accuracy is what defines the laser cutters quality, and here the Ortur boast a 300pixels per inch or about 0.81um, which is impressive.
Opening the box, which in itself is relatively small, the Ortur Laser Master 2 is carefully laid out within. If you're experienced with building such things, it will take between 10-20 minutes, if not, then even the most inexperienced should have the construction complete within 30-40 minutes.
Once completed, the machine can be plugged into a computer and your choice of software loaded. In this test, I found that Lasergrbl was by far the easiest software to use.
At this point, the quality of the documentation has to be mentioned, like the machine its simple enough but very easy to follow. After the first suggested software, LightBurn failed to work on either Mac or PC I switched to LaserGRBL, and everything on the Windows system was relatively straight forward.
A custom button set is downloaded and installed into the software, the machine connected easily once powered up, and everything was ready to go.
After checking the configuration and running the first test, everything seemed good. The first laser test using the etching mode works well, and from a distance, the result was impressive considering the price.
Switching over to cutting and the power of the laser was instantly apparent, some fine-tuning of the focus was made, along with adjustments to speed, laser power and the number of passes. After a good hour or maybe two of fine-tuning I felt the results were as good as they were going to get.
TODAY'S BEST DEALS
Current page: Introduction, design and featuresNext PagePerformance and verdict
Imaging Lab Manager
Ali Jennings is the imaging lab manager for Future Publishing's Photography portfolio. Using Imatest Master and DxO Analyser he produces the image quality tests for all new cameras and lenses review in TechRadar's cameras channel. Ali has been shooting digital since the early nineties and joined Future's Photography portfolio back in 2003.
ORTUR Laser Master 2
ORTUR Laser Master 2 is by far the cheapest and easiest laser cutter. Let’s learn more about him and see him in our review.
It is basically a square frame of extruded tube strung together on top of you, with laser modules mounted on the runners on top. This enables the speed of the tool head X and Y-axis in the work area, all controlled by a computer connected to a 32-bit mainboard and two stepper motors.
The control board has two buttons with power sockets and USB ports that power or kill, and this is it.
To control and upload files, Ortur is software running a computer, Mac, PC, or Linux that needs to be plugged into a compatible system.
Artur requires a seamless direct connection to the computer that must be alive during the engraving or cutting process.
The great feature of the Artur Laser Master 2 is its large engraving area of ?? 400 mm x 430 mm, which is quite impressive for a machine of this price. While the design is simple, the company has built-in three smart security features.
The first is active location protection, which is enabled by the built-in G-sensor. If the machine is dropped or removed, the laser is automatically cut. Also, if you disconnect the USB for some reason, the laser will shut down. Finally, if you manually turn on the laser, do not remove the instrument head for any reason; the laser will cut again after a few moments of inactivity.
Although simple, Arturo benefits from a powerful 32-bit motherboard. This enables fast, smooth engraving, which is much more advanced than many 16-bit models. The motherboard is projected around the STM32 MCU chipset, which enables <3000mm / min engraving speed, S0-S1000 laser power, 445 + -5nm laser wavelength 921600 baud.
Check out xiaomitoday.comand get the best deals, coupons, offers, comparison, reviews, and more!
Size ortur laser master 2
.Laser Engraving and Cutting With the Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro
You will also like:
- Dottz gaming
- Energy test quizlet
- Rasmussen nursing 1 exam 2 course hero
- Contacts icon aesthetic
- Tote boxes plastic
- Urgent need synonym