Oblivion is full of items both magical and mundane. The articles listed here provide information on all of the items that can be found in the game.
Depending upon whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing for general information, there are several different ways to navigate through the many item-related pages.
If you know the exact name of the specific item you want to find, you can use the wiki's search feature to find the item's page.
Within the category Oblivion-Items are many subcategories listing nearly every item in the game by function. If you don't know the exact spelling of a specific item, browsing through one of the categories may help you to find it.
General Articles on Items
Most of these articles provide general information on various types of items, and also include lists of the mundane (non-enchanted and widely available) varieties of the items.
- Ammunition: All arrows, magical and non-magical
- Armor: Base unenchanted armor
- The Black Horse Courier: Cyrodiil's only newspaper
- Books: All books in the game
- Clothing: Base unenchanted clothing and jewelry
- Ingredients: A complete list of alchemical ingredients
- Keys: A listing of all keys in the game
- Notes: Random notes and letters found in the game
- Potions: All potions, beverages, and poisons
- Specialty Gear: Items used only in special cases, such as guard uniforms, arena gear, etc.
- Weapons: Base unenchanted weapons
- Miscellaneous Items: Includes tools (alchemy apparatus, soul gems, repair hammers), gems, minor quest items, etc.
- Quest Items: Items that are marked as Quest Items at some point or other during the game.
Articles on Enchanted Items
These articles provide lists of all the enchanted items available in the game, organized according to how you are likely to find or obtain the item.
- Magic Items: General information about magic items
- Artifacts: Truly legendary items unlike anything else in appearance or attributes
- Generic Magic Weapons: All enchanted weapons that can be found in random loot
- Generic Staves: Staves with generic enchantments that can be found in random loot
- Generic Magic Apparel: All enchanted armor, clothing, and jewelry that can be found in random loot
- Leveled Items: Items obtained as quest rewards whose attributes depend on your level when you obtain them
- Scrolls: All magic scrolls in the game
- Staves: All non-generic staves (mages staff, leveled staves, and unique magical staves)
- Unique Items: Unique items with fixed attributes that are only found in one place
Articles Recommending Items
These articles provide recommendations on the best available items, depending upon your circumstances.
Creating Custom Items
- Alchemy: Create your own custom potions.
- Enchanting: Use the enchanting altar to create enchanted armor and weapons.
- Sigil Stones: Use sigil stones to create enchanted armor and weapons.
The official downloads add various new items listed on their own pages:
All of the listed items include the item's Object ID (or Form ID), which can be used on the PC version to obtain the item using the PC Console command . To add an item to your inventory:
- Open the console with the ` key (the key to the left of the 1 key). The legend of the key varies from country to country. For example, the North European keyboard has a § sign there.
- Type: (ex. )
- Hit <Enter> (or <Return>)
- Close the console by pressing the ` key (or equivalent) again.
It is not necessary to type the zeroes (0) before the natural numbers or letters when adding an item to your inventory.
- The Object ID for gold is , so to give yourself 10000 gold the command is
- For items from official downloads, the provided Object IDs all start with "xx". The "xx" needs to be replaced by the number assigned to that download on your computer, which depends upon the number of downloads you are loading and their load order. See In Game Formid for details.
- For items from official downloads, it is not necessary to enter the first '0' in front of the number which denotes the load order (the 'xx').
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Wiki Guide
Cheat Codes with Testing Hall, God Mode and More
Press ~ (or the key above Tab) to open the console. Enter these cheats for the desired effect.
- help- List console commands
- player.additem 0000000F X- Add X amount of Gold
- advlevel- Forces a level up with the levelup screen
- advskill skill X- Forces a skill level up X amount of levels
- tgm- God Mode (enter while not targeting)
- Killall- Kill everything
- coc testinghall- Teleports player to an area with all objects, monsters, and NPCs in-game
- coc toddtest- Teleports player to developer testing grounds
- movetoqt- Teleport to quest target
- PlaceAtMe id, number,X,Y- Spawns a creature, npc or item
- player.placeatme - Summon NPC
- tfc- Free camera
- SetItemValue Amount- Set item price
- StopCombat- Character ceases combat
- psb- Add all spells to player
- modpcs skill 100- Add 100 points to the skill
- modpca luck 100- Add 100 pointsto an attribute (here luck)
- player.setstage - Advances specific quest to specified stage
- Showbirthsignmenu- Change your birthsign
- showclassmenu- Change your class
- Drop TypeREF Amount- An item drops selected target's inventory
- SetActorFullName "John Doe"- Change Character's name
- hairtint (red/green/blue)- Change hair colour
- FOV X- Change the angle of your point of view (default is 75)
- player.setlevel 1- Changes player level to desired number. Use 1-255
- SexChange- Changes your gender
- caqs- Completes all quest stages
- DuplicateAllItems DestinationObjREF- Copy items from target into DestinationObjREF
- CreateFullActorCopy- Create a fully identical copy of target
- SSG- Creates a window with the full game scene graph
- drop amount- Drops item
- equipitem - Equips item
- qqq- Exit game without using menus
- ShowSpellMaking- Forces up spell creation screen
- player.additem - Gives the player the given item and amount of the item.
- player.AddItem 00000000 X- Gives you X amount of item 00000000 (use other hex combinations for items)
- SetPCFame- Gives you fame
- SetPCInfamy- Gives you infamy
- player.AddSpell 00000000- Gives you spell 00000000 (use other hex combinations for spells)
- player.payfine- Guards cease attacking you, bounty is paid off
- ceasecombat- Immediately ceases the combat of the selected friend/foe
- player.setAV - Increase (Or decrease) Ability or Attribute
- Click any human or creature, type "kill"- Instant kills
- Player.kill- Kill yourself
- lock [value]- Lock a door
- lock [1-100]- Lock selected door or container
- setscale X- Change object size, where X=1 is regular .5 to 2 changes size
- ModDisposition ObjREF Amount- Modify character disposition towards ObjREF
- MoveTo ObjREF- Move target to ObjREF
- Player.CreateFullActorCopy- Place another "Yourself" near you.
- PCB- Purge cell buffer. This will free up used memory
- RemoveAllItems- Remove all items from target
- player.completequest - Remove active quest
- player.removeitem - Remove any item
- player.setcrimegold 0- Remove Bounty on your head
- DeleteFullActorCopy- Remove selected target if it was a copy created with CreateFullActorCopy
- player.removespell - Remove specified spell
- resurrect- Resurrect targeted monster/human.
- savegame [filename]- Save game
- PRID Player- Select yourself as a target
- SetCrimeGold 2000- Set a bounty on Character's head
- setcamerafov [degrees]- Set camera field of view (75 by default)
- pov [X]- Set point of view angle (75 by default)
- SetAV AValue Amount- Set some ability or skill (LightArmor, Aggression, Energy, Confidence, Responsibility)
- SetPos X Value- Set target's X coordinate
- set timescale to X- Set the speed at which time flows, X=30 is default
- SetBarterGold Amount- Set amount of gold a merchant has for trade
- setweight XXX- Set the item's weight to XXX
- showfullquestlog X- Show all log entries for indicated quest (use quest ID)
- showquestlog 1- Show completed quest log
- showquestlog 0- Show current quest log
- showquesttargets- Show current quest targets
- showquestlog- Show quest log
- ShowClassMenu- Show the class selection screen
- ShowRaceMenu- Show the name/race/appearance selection screen
- ShowBirthSignMenu- Show the sign selection screen
- tmm 1- Shows all map markers
- GetPos X- Shows target's X coordinate in the scene. Y and Z are also valid. Use Player.GetPos X or "014".GetPos X to find out where you are on the X-axis!
- UnEquipItem TypeREF- Target deactivates an item of given type
- Look ObjREF- Target looks towards referenced object
- SetAV Aggression 100- Target attacks anybody it doesn't like
- StopLook- Target ceases looking
- TAI- Toggle AI
- TDETECT- Toggle AI detection
- tcai- Toggle combat ai
- TDT- Toggle debug display
- tfh- Toggle Full Help
- TG- Toggle grass
- TLL- Toggle land LOD
- TLV- Toggle leaves
- TS- Toggle sky
- TT- Toggle trees
- tws- Toggle water
- TWF- Toggle wireframe mode
- TCL- Toggle collision
- TFOW- Toggle fog of war
- TM- Hide all menus
- ShowSubtitle- Toggles NPC conversation subtitles
- twr- Toggle Water Radius
- unlock - Unlock target object
Cheat - Duplicate Items (Post Patch)
This cheat duplicates items in a similar way to the pre-patch method using a bow and arrows. I have seen variations on this method involving swinging weapons/fists but found they did not work (on the PC at least). This method works with Shivering Isles installed and is more straight forward than the old method.
To start with you will need at least 2 identical scrolls. Open you inventory and equipment them. Click on the scrolls once more, then drop the item you would like to duplicate. The quantity of the item needs to be less than the number of scrolls, for example if you have 10 scrolls the number of items duplicated at one time has to be 9 or less. Exit your inventory screen and the duplicates will fall to the ground. The number of items duplicated will be equal to the number of scrolls. To repeat this go back into the inventory screen and click on the equipped scrolls and drop the item to be duplicated (no need to unequip and equip the scrolls)
This method does not duplicate stolen items and some rare/quest items. It is however useful for duplicating light, valuable items such as gemstones which can be sold.
Submitted by Tenfyr
Hint - Levelling FailSafe
This little exploit can be taken advantage of to jack your levels up to 30 (when the items you earn will be of top quality). Just make sure to complete the quests with vulnerable NPCs or they will not survive the pummeling from high level enemies.
Simply travel to Leyawin and activate the 'Whom Gods Annoy' quest. Get it to the point where the woman gives you her Daedric staff. Instead of going to the dungeon to get rid of it, keep it for a while. The Everscamps it produces are incredibly easy to kill, have weak attack, and never stop respawning. Any ideas yet?
Personally, I was a Knight of Leyawin and went to the White Stallion Lodge to do this. I then decided that I wanted to level my Hand-to-Hand. So I punched the Everscamps to death again and again. A mere 10 minutes later I had raised my Hand-to-Hand almost 15 points.
I think many people don't think that the Everscamps give you experience points, but in fact, they do. I then leveled my block, blade, and heavy armor skills by about 20 points each before completing the quest.
Hint - Unlimited Enchanted Daggers
This incurs the wrath of the guards and pretty much sets your fellow mages up for NPC-related slaughter (not the Harry Potter version).
Once you have gained access to the Arcane University you can harvest an unlimited supply of enchanted daggers. The NPC mages all carry a randomly enchanted dagger. Since the mages at the University level-up with you, the higher your level, the higher the quality of the dagger and the stronger the enchantment.
At level 2 the NPC mages will have an iron dagger and around level 6 they will start carrying dwarven daggers. Since you may not steal or kill your fellow mages you have to trick the gaurds outside of the gates to assist you. Simply walk up to any of the guards and attack them. When the guards ask you to surrender select "resist arrest".
There will be two guards outside, so you need to make sure to get both of them to follow you. Once you have them in tow, run into the academy and wait for your fellow mages to assist you in killing the guards. As the battles go, the gaurds will usually win and kill all of the mages. If this is the case, you need to finish the guards off yourself. Afterwards, simply loot the bodies.
The main thing is you did not kill your fellow mages, so you won't be blamed for their deaths.
After the first time you do this you will trigger the gaurds and mages to hate each other forever. After hunting in a dungeon or doing a quest, check-in on the guild to see if any new guards or mages are lying around dead.
While the mages increase their level as you do, the guards do not, after a while the gaurds won't stand a chance against the mages. To solve this, wait until morning when the captain of the guard is inspecting the courtyard of the guild. Get him as well as the two guards to follow you into the guild; the three of them tend to be a match for the higher level mages.
Lastly, if the guard only attacks you and won't attack the mages, use an invisibility spell and he will switch targets.
Hint - Fast Travel For The Grossly Obese
After clearing out one of the many dungeons in Oblivion, you may wish to carry out more valuable loot, items, armor and weapons than your current level of Encumbrance will allow. If you're able to, you can cast spells that will temporarily raise the amount you can carry, but if that's not an option for you, a simple potion of feather can be very helpful in a pinch.
Clear out all the enemies, taking note of where all the highly valuable (and sometimes heavy) items you're going to want to carry out with you are. Next, load up as much as you can carry, and drink your feather potion. This will temporarily raise your Encumbrance. Now, quickly run around and grab the other items you want to take. Get outside the dungeon before your potion runs out, and fast-travel wherever you wish.
No matter how far away your destination is, you'll make it, along with all the stuff that you picked up. Travel to a merchant to sell it all, or travel to your home/hideout to stash it for later. When you arrive, you will be over-encumbered, so in order to move, you'll either have to drink another feather potion, or temporarily drop a few things.
I usually fast-travel just inside the gate to the Market District of the Imperial City, where I temporarily drop whatever I can't carry, then run right around the corner to the various shops. I sell everything I don't want to keep, then I return to the gate and pick up the things I dropped. It's a great way to make large sums of cash fairly quickly.
Free Weightless Daedric Weapons
After you've gained access to the Arcane University (to do so you must join the Mages Guild), purchase two cheap bound weapon spells. You can get the Bound Dagger spell from the Discount Spells shop in the Imperial City's Market District. Make the second spell you buy bind a weapon that you want to keep.
Go to the Arcane University's Praxographical Center (northeast corner) and create a spell that does Bound Dagger for one second on self. You can repeatedly use this spell to raise your Conjuration skill above level 25, a level you'll need to achieve in order to get the free weightless Daedric weapons. <P>Once your Conjuration is at level 25 or higher, make a new spell that will cast Bound Dagger and Bound "whatever weapon you want." (If you don't see the option to create a spell that does anything other than Bound Dagger, you'll need to make sure that you can actually cast the other bound weapon spell. If you can't, raise your Conjuration skill even higher.) Make sure that you add the Bound Dagger effect first, then add the second bound weapon effect. Set both effects for a duration of one second. <P>Cast the spell you've just created and wait for the sound of weapons equipping. Immediately go to your menu and you'll see that the second bound weapon appears in your inventory. Simply drop the weapon and you can then pick it up to keep forever. The weapon has no sell value but it's weightless and pretty powerful. This bug can be repeated as many times as you like, giving you access to an infinite number of Daedric weapons.
Hint - Increase Disposition Every Try
If you are trying to get a person to like you that has the persuasion option when you talk to him you can incrase the maximum disposition level a little bit more.
I've tested this trick out myself with some Imperial city gaurds and it works as long as you keep trying with the person until you reach the "Disposition Maxed" message on the persausion menu.
All you need to do is talk to the person you wish to persuade with your weapon DRAWN and then get him to like you through the persuasion ability until the menu says "Disposition Maxed."
When you do that, simply stop talking to the character and put your weapon away, when you then go to the persuasion menu and look at the disposition level you will see it is somewhat higher(I believe the maximum posible disposition you can achive through this secret is ten). The amount you can get from this seems to depend on the NPC's persuasion level and your charcters persuaion level and the NPC may have a grudge with you or a bond with you from things you may have done to help or hurt them or your charcter may have infamy and/or fame, or the guild you belong in and your curent rank in that guild may affect the way this person feels about you.
I must also warn that certain charcters aren't possible to persuade mainly charcters involved with quests, (For example Baurus of the Blades.)
Hint - Mercantile Increase
You can raise most other skills without trouble, except perhaps, for Mercantile. Go to the tents in Kvatch. Equip any weapon and get on horseback. Once this is done, talk to the Orc woman with corn rows and sell the weapon to her. Your weapon will not be sold but you will get 200 gold every time you attempt this. It raises the mercantile skill while you make money. Win-win.
Submitted by rikyyo
Hint - Exploiting The Unicorn
The unicorn offers tranquility. It's also unseasonably warm. If you have a uniorn, go to any city with a stable and stable the unicorn. Lock the unicorn inside while you are outside. Draw your weapon and the unicorn will get mad. A guard will go inside the stable and start attacking the unicorn. Close the gate in after the guard while remaining outside. The unicorn will kill the guard and you can loot the body.
Each guard has a key to his respective city. You can then fast travel to a different city and you can do it again. Some of the stables have a way for the unicorn to get out, so beware. If the unicorn gets one attack in, it will probably kill you. The only way to kill unicorns is with daedric, magic, or silver weapons.
Hint - Sigil Stone Picker
The gates generate a random plane of oblivion along with a random sigil stone. Go through the tower all the way to the top, till you reach the sigil stone. Simply save the game before the stone spawns and you can re-randomize the stone by re-loading the game, if it's not to your liking.
Hint - Sneak Walk Increase (Requires Rufio)
The Inn of Ill Omen is located Northwest of Bravil along the road. In the basement of it is a guy named Rufio. As long as you are reasonably quiet he will sleep forever allowing you to sneak around the room increasing the skill easily. Just put your guy facing a corner and rig the stick to keep walking and you gain a new level roughly every minute (early on). Note that if you killed Rufio as part of the Dark Brotherhood's quest, you won't be able to use this exploit.
Hint - Arena Blindspot
This requires your acrobatics to be fairly high (always jump when travelling to increase it), since you need to jump to a spot that's normally out of reach. The blind spot is not immune to ranged weapons or spells, but for the most part, you can take down enemy combatants with your ranged weapons or spells without a loss.
Naturally, save your game before you attempt this.
As soon as the fight starts, run to the left. There is a gray stone pillar, next to the gate. Just jump on and up onto it, as high as you can. Often your opponent is there attacking you so the force of the attack may actually push you onto the short pillar.
If you do it right, you can stay perched up there, safely out of reach of most melee fighters. You can proceed to destroy your opponents with arrows or other ranged attacks at your disposal.
Hint - This Fight's Freaking Easy
Having trouble with strong monsters or opponents? Work a bit on your Alchemy skill and learn to concoct potions to "Damage Health". Combine such potions with your most potent weapon and hit your enemy a few times, then run off and cackle like a maniac while your quarry dies within minutes. (Repeat as necessary).
Hint - Sneak Walk Increase (Requires Armand)
There is a way for you to get your sneak skill to rise very quickly in the game. When you have the option to join the theives guild by meeting Armand at the Imperial Water Front garden around 11 pm, accept his task. He will offer you the option to buy lockpicks. Don't buy any. Go into sneak mode and go behind him. Not only will you get the lockpicks from him for free, you can also repeatedly pickpocket him to build up your sneak skill and all he'll say is to go ahead, he doesn't need it anyway.
Hint - Free Iorn Arrows
Go to the arena in the Imperial city and watch the blue team archer shoot arrows. Half the time you can go in there, the arrows the archers shoots will be there and you can simply take them without being labelled a thief. Naturally, you may want to save before attempting this.
Stealing From Blind And Mentally Retarded NPCs
I tested this on armor only, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work for any item if it's large enough for your atavism to collide with it.
First off, go to any armor shop that has a piece of armor on display that you want. Jump up onto the shop keep's counter and just run into and knock the armor item off the counter. This is not illegal and noone will even care. Next, keep kicking it by running into it multiple times until you have the item in a corner away from the view of the shop keeper.
The shop owner will actually follow you around the shop while you run about. Get him/her to follow you to the opposite end of the store, then quickly run back to where you placed the armor item. Use the sneak ability (default RIGHT CTRL) and pick it up before they see you. Done.
Submitted by Laerun
Item Spawn Cheat
Drop the console and input player.additem itemIDname integer where itemIDname is the internal name for the item and integer is the number of that item you want. For a complete list of items and their IDnames, <a href="https://faqs.ign.com/articles/697/697918p1.html">download the Excel file (ZIP)</a> from IGN's FAQs site.
<a href="https://faqs.ign.com/articles/697/697918p1.html">Download Item List (XLS)</a>
Submitted by PlanetElderScrolls
World Warping Cheat
Drop the console via the TILDE key and input player.coc locationIDname where locationIDname is the map you wish to go to. For a <a href="https://faqs.ign.com/articles/697/697909p1.html">complete list of location IDs</a>, head for IGN's FAQs site.
<a href="https://faqs.ign.com/articles/697/697909p1.html">View Location ID List</a>
Submitted by PlanetElderScrolls
While playing, drop the developer console via the TILDE key (next to numeric one). You may need to add a -dev or -devuser switch to the command or target line to the game executable via a Windows shortcut. All codes listed here are unverified.
help ... List available console commands
tgm ... Invulnerability
tcl ... Toggle clipping
lock ... Lock highlighted object with integer lock-level
unlock ... Unlock highlighted object
kill ... Kills highlighted entity (kills self if no target is selected)
modpcs , ... Add integer points to skillname skill
modpca , ... Add integer points to attribname attribute
Submitted by planetelderscrolllord
Oblivion - PC Item codes – Why they are useful
In Oblivion it’s great to travel for in-game hours just to obtain an ingredient, item or simply to get to a town. However this becomes time consuming particularly for the more action-oriented player who will need that ingredient or item readily available.
Fortunately there is a way of spawning items by using the console, just by typing any of the Oblivion PC item codes listed here to save you time. These codes include rare items such as the Amulet of Kings, common items such as robes or powerful ones like the mundane ring.
Using the console
To use the console and type any of the given Oblivion PC item codes you need to press the tilde key (~); now type ‘player.additem’ followed by a code and the number of items you would like. Ultimately, it may look like this:
player.additem 0009844B 1
Here are the codes for some soul gems. The quest-given and powerful Azura’s star is given together with black soul gems.
Black Soul Gem - 00000192
Common Soul Gem - 00015B8B Grand Soul Gem - 00015B8E
These codes are to save you time gathering ingredients for the various regions of Cyrodil. Common ingredients and foods are not included since you can find them anywhere.
Alkanet Flower - 0003365C Aloe Vera Leaves - 000A7924
Ambrosia - 000704A0 Arrowroot - 0003365E
Ashes of Hindaril - 000977DD Bergamot Seeds - 000A7933
Bloodgrass - 00033664 Bog Beacon Asco Cap - 0008446C
Bonemeal - 00048734 Cairn Bolete Cap - 0006251E
Carrot of Seeing - 00082DE2 Clannfear Claws - 0003366A
Clouded Funnel Cap - 00084472 Columbine Root Pulp - 000A7925
Daedra Heart - 0001EC8F Dreugh Wax - 00033673
Dryad Saddle Polypore Cap - 0008529D Elf Cup Cap - 0008529E
Emetic Russula Cap - 0008529F Frost Salts - 00022E5B
Ginkgo Leaf - 00033678 Ginseng - 00033679 Glow Dust - 0001EBE8
Green Stain Cup Cap - 0008446A Green Stain Shelf Cap - 0008529A
Harrada - 0003367D Human Heart - 000CD51C
Human Skin - 00071F35 Lichor - 0007049E
Mandrake Root - 00033683 Minotaur Horn - 00033568
Monkshood Root Pulp - 000A792E Nirnroot - 0004E940
Painted Troll Fat - 0009209E Pinarus' Prize Minotaur Horn - 000CBD45
Poisoned Apple - 000918F0 Rat Poison - 00026B08
Refined Frost Salts - 00022F1A Rumare Slaughterfish Scales - 00185FE2
Sacred Lotus Seeds - 000A7936 Scamp Skin - 00033693
Steel-Blue Entoloma Cap - 0008446B Stinkhorn Cap - 0008446D
Taproot - 000AF06E Tiger Lily Nectar - 000A792B
Tinder Polypore Cap - 0008446F Troll Fat - 00026B5C
Unicorn Horn - 0001EC5B Vampire Dust - 0004872C
Viper’s Bugloss Leaves - 000A793B Void Salts - 0003369F
Water Hyacinth Nectar - 000A793C White Seed Pod - 000336A2
Clothes, Amulets and Rings
Some Oblivion PC item codes for clothes, amulets and rings.
Amulet of Kings - 000250A0 Amulet of Reflection - 0009845B
Apron of Adroitness - 00094ECB Black & Burgundy Outfit - 0001C887
Black Robe - 00064FE2 Blue Silk Shirt - 00064FE5
Blue Velvet Outfit - 0002319D Boots of Springheel Jak - 000148D4
Circlet of Omnipotence - 00088FED Collared Shirt - 00028732
Imperial Breeches - 000CA125 Laced Leather Pants - 000229AB
Mage’s Robe - 00064F7F Mankar Camoran’s Robe - 000BE31F
Mundane Ring - 0009844B Ring of Feather - 00091ABA
Ring of Nihilism – 00098420
WIth such a huge game it would have been impossible to include all of them in a single article. Please use this guide if you are not satisfied with the few codes given in this article.
All screenshots and references from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
This post is part of the series: Oblivion Cheats & Codes
Explore the various cheats, codes, secrets and console commands of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion PS3 Cheats: Secrets
- Oblivion Achievements and Cheats for the Xbox 360 Platform
- Romancing the Code: Console Codes for Basic and Specialist Items in Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - PC Item codes
- Console Commands And Their Effects In The Elder Scrolls IV
Codes oblivion additem
Oblivion Item Codes, IDs & Item Spawning Guide
Quick Guide to Spawning
Built in console commands make spawning items in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion a breeze. Our searchable table below makes it even easier! No more dealing with a giant, laggy list trying to locate the items you want. You’ll be able to use the command to quickly add items to your inventory. Check out our console commands documentation to find out how to add items directly to your player! For a more in-depth look at spawning items, scroll below to jump directly to our guide.
Oblivion is hands down one of the easiest games to input console commands on. No messing with files to make yourself admin. No need for special mods. Just open the console and have at it! Firstly you’ll need to know how to open up the console. You can do this by pressing the tilde key on your keyboard. This will open a box for you to enter commands, let’s take a look at a few different commands you can use to spawn items.
Description: Spawns the selected item of the specified quantity directly into your inventory.
- <ItemID> – use the table above to search for the item you want, copy its Item ID and place it in this field.
- <Quantity> – select the number of the item in which you want to spawn. Keep in mind that without buffing your stats to increase your encumbrance you may not be able to carry all the items you spawn. You can do this by changing your Strength stat via console commands, turning on god mode, or making use of a mod.
Description: This command will automatically equip the selected item to your character upon entering. Keep in mind this may only be used with items that can be worn.
- <ItemID> – use the table above to search for the item you want, copy its Item ID and place it in this field. Remember to only use items in the categories Weapons, Armor, Arrows or Clothing & Jewelry.
- <NoUnequip> – this decides whether you want the item to be able to unequipped or not. Enter a value of 1 to prevent it from being removed no matter what, or a value of 0 to have it function normally.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Item Code Cheats for PC
The player.AddItem cheat makes it possible to get any item in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on PC when you need it. For example, if you know the Oblivion lockpick ID code, you can unlock any door in the game.
Here are the codes for items that don't fall neatly into other categories like armor codes, weapon codes, or ingredient codes.
How to Enter Cheats for The Elder Scrolls IV on PC
To use these cheat codes, press the tilde (~) key to bring up the cheat console, then enter player.AddItem IDquantity.For example, if you want two baskets, you would enter:player.AddItem 00024D91 2
If you wanted three skeleton keys in Oblivion, you would enter:player.additem 0000000B 3
Item ID Cheat Codes for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Append the following codes along with a quantity to the player.AddItem cheat.
If you don't see the item you want in the tables below, then it can likely be found in one of our other lists of Elder Scrolls IV cheat codes.
Oblivion Item ID Codes A-E
|Bouquet of Flowers||00049CFD|
|Brush of Truepaint||0001BB36|
|Colossal Black Soul Gem||00007E9C|
|Crumpled Piece of Paper||000BF14D|
|Element of Courage||0002C6EF|
|Element of Patience||0002C6EE|
|Element of Perception||0002C6F0|
|Element of Resolve||0002C6ED|
|Empty Hist Bottle||0008996E|
|Eye of Nocturnal||00026AC9|
Oblivion Item ID Codes F-M
|Filled Colossal Black Soul Gem||00007E9D|
|Finger of Adamus Phillida||001778DB|
|Fingers of the Mountain||0000510D|
|Glass of Time||0002A60B|
|Great Sigil Stone||0003844E|
|Great Welkynd Stone||000345AF|
|Hermaeus Mora's Soul Gem||0008B61E|
|Imperial Legion Seal||0000C22C|
|Marana Rian's Coin||000613C0|
Oblivion Item ID Codes N-R
|Orb of Vaermina||0001EC18|
|Recently Used Pickaxe||0009F8FA|
|Rolled Up Portrait||00034E52|
Oblivion Item ID Codes S-Z
|Sands of Resolve||0002FB3F|
|Scales of Pitiless Justice||000918FD|
|Statuette of a Dog||0007B7B0|
|Stone of St. Alessi||00003949|
|Vampirism Cure Potion||0009812D|
|Varulae's Crystal Ball||00095A38|
|West Weald Bear Fang||0018AE3F|
You will also be interested:
- Dog daycare belleville, il
- Shadow boxes ebay
- Shotokan online
- Colorpoint siberian kittens
- 2001 dodge dakota lift
- Walmart vest sizes
- Playstation 4 extra controller
- Vintage 1950s skirt
- Uc berkeley conditions of admission