Friend Shaped By Trophy-sketcher - Tom Eddsworld Tomee Bear
You are here：Clipart Download»Friend Shaped By Trophy-sketcher - Tom Eddsworld Tomee Bear
Friend Shaped By Trophy-sketcher - Tom Eddsworld Tomee Bear is one of the clipart about heart shaped border clip art,love shape clipart,free clip art shapes. This clipart image is transparent backgroud and PNG format. You can download (800x950) Friend Shaped By Trophy-sketcher - Tom Eddsworld Tomee Bear png clip art for free. It's high quality and easy to use. Also, find more png clipart about friends clipart,beer clipart,tone clipart. Please remember to share it with your friends if you like.
You're welcome to embed this image in your website/blog!
Text link to this page:
Small size image for your website/blog:
Medium size image for your website/blog:
Friend Shaped By Trophy-sketcher - Tom Eddsworld Tomee Bear
Trophy Shape Vector - Trophy Shape
Trophy Cup Shape Vector - Trophy Shape
Cup Clipart Champions League - Champions League Trophy Shape
Trophy Cup Black Shape Vector - Trophy Shape
For The Val O Gram Fundraiser, A Friend Can Buy A Piece - Heart Shape
What A Treat To See So Many Old Friends And Have So - Big Planet 2 Platinum Trophy
Soccer Cup Trophy Black Shape Comments - Soccer Trophy Icon Transparent
Bt-1493 Star Shaped Trophies - Trophy
Helping Hands™ And All Shapes™ Are New Series Of Artwork - All Shapes With The Help Of Cartoons
Trophy Shape Vector - Trophy
Baby Shower Animal Prints Candy Bag Label All Colors - Pooh Bear And Friends
Tom And Jerry Friends - Tom And Jerry Friends
Friend Bear Care Bear
Care Bears - Care Bears Friend Bear
Care Bears And Cousins Clip Art Cartoon Clip Art - Care Bears Friend Bear
Pooh Bear And Friends
Talking Friends Logo - Talking Tom And Friends
Dicatat Oleh Izahar Jaapar Di - Talking Tom And Friends Larry
Talking Tom T-shirt - Talking Tom And Friends
Talking Tom T-shirt - Talking Tom And Friends Characters
Polar Bear Me To You Bears Drawing Clip Art - Blue Nose Friends Bear
Talking Pierre - Talking Tom And Friends Pierre
Large Shape Best Mommy Bear Balloon - Mylar Balloons
Talking Tom Bubble Shooter App Review - Talking Tom And Friends
Franklin And Friends - Franklin And Friends Bear
Forever Friends © Hallmark Cards - Forever Friends Bears Fairy
Talking Tom And Friends Logo
Happy Tree Friends Disco Bear Rawr By Krleboa - Happy Tree Friends Disco Bear
New Style - Happy Tree Friends Disco Bear
Eddsworld Plush,Really Cute Matt,Tom,EDD,Tord Doll Toys for Fans of Eddsworld (Tom)
200 ratings Write a review
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- 【Eddsworld plushies 】The cartoon series many years ago are still full of memories today. Have you ever indulged in a character?
- 【Character】Matt, Tom, Edd, Tord, each character has their unique characteristics, their hair and eyes are meticulously crafted, and the plush toys perfectly restore the details.
- 【Material】32-38cm/12.6-15in Eddsworld doll toy made from high quality soft plush & filled with premium cotton give you a better touch experience, very soft and comfortable for hugging for kids
- 【Perfect gift】This is a toy that both adults and children can’t refuse. Hurry up and give it to your most important person as a birthday or holiday gift.
- 【Quality service】If you have any questions about our products, you can contact us by email, we have professional staff to help you
|Manufacturer recommended age||12 months and up|
Eddsworld plush，Matt,Tom,Edd,Tord，Turn your favorite cartoon characters into reality
Name: Eddsworld plush
Material: PP cotton
Color: as shown
Package includes: 1/4*Eddsworld plush
1.Full of memories
2.Environmentally friendly materials, exquisite workmanship
3.Easy to clean and machine washable
1.All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be 2-3 cm deviations;
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
3.Keep away from fire
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
Edd: 8 years old
Tom: 8 1/2 years old
Tord: 9 years old
Matt: 10 years old
"No fair!" Tom and Tord where fighting once again. This time, Tord had taken Tommee bear and had flew to the top of a tree.
"Whatcha gonna do about it, human?"
"S-Shut up Norski, and give Tommee back!"
"Or... Or... I'll get dad and pa."
"DAD! PAPA! TORD TOOK TOMMEE BEAR!"
A very groggy Paul and Pat walked in.
"Boy's it's five in the damn morning."
"Paul language, but you father is right guys. Tord your the eldest-"
"By a year!" The small demon protested.
"-So you should act like a nine year old and give you brother back his bear, or we'll treat you like Edd." Pat continued, ignoring Tord's protest.
"Fine whatever." He threw the toy at Tom, "happy now?"
"Tord, who do think you're talking to?"
"Good. Now both of you, go back to bed."
Just as they said that Matt burst through the door, covered in blood.
"Matt..." Paul started in his dad voice. "What's all down you front?"
"Oh, umm... I got hungry... Don't worry, it's from a deer." Both parents sighed in relief, they didn't really want to kill another whiteness of Matt's late night stalkings.
The young vampire went to go sit down on the white couch,
"Matt, what do you think your doing?"
"Sitting down?" He answered his father.
"Not without wash yourself first, go have a shower."
"Wait. Why?" Tord took Matt mirror out of his pocket and showed him his reflection.
"Oh god, I look a mess!" And with that the boy turned into a bat and sped upstairs.
"I'm just going to point out that I'm no longer the eldest."
"I know, I know, just walk away." A yawn escaped his lips as he went to go back upstairs.
"Humm?" Paul looked down and saw his second youngest tugging at his shirt. His hair was messy and black 'eyes' looked full of tears. He lifted Tom up and let him hang of his shirt like a koala.
"W-what's wrong with me?"
"What do you mean, kiddo?"
"Everyone knows what monster they are, even little Eddie has started to use his magic to move things around and get what toys he wants. But-"
"Tom, I want you to look at me." The young boy looked up and met his father's gaze. "You're fine, don't doubt yourself. You'll be a great monster one day, and don't worry about timing, Pa didn't have his tail until he was 11."
"Yeah, and look how amazing he turned out."
"Thanks hun, but Dad's right Tommie, don't worry, I mean look at your eyes, they look like monster eyes to me." Tom crossed his eyes in an attempt to do what his Pa instructed.
"Not like that, come on you silly sausage lets go look in the mirror."
"Heh, ok Papa." Paul let down Tom and held his hand and his lover took the other. They went up the wooden stairs, counting each one along with Tom.
One they counted all fourteen steps, they lead Tom to the big mirror in his room.
"Heh, I guess your right. I do have monster eyes," The joy in Tom's voice as he pointed to his eye's warmed the hearts of the two men beside him. He yawned and waddled over to his bed, tucking himself in with he favourite bear.
"Night Papa, night Dad."
The small boy curled up and fell asleep with a big smile plastered on his face.
"Tord, wake up."
"Pa made pancakes."
"Good. Otherwise Tom would've eaten yours."
"I swear if he has, I'll kill him."
"TOO LATE!!!" The voice of Tord's younger brother echoed up the stairs.
"THOMAS!" Tord pushed Edd out and swan dived off his bed, and flew down to the kitchen.
"That's payback for taking Tommee bear earlier."
"Tom, I will unleash a thousand horrors of hell on you one of these days."
"Yeah, when you learn to do that." The eldest of the boy's added in, Nutella covering his face.
"At least I can walk outside without having to put on one thousand layers of sunscreen."
"Boys, that's enough. Tord there's more pancakes in the microwave wave."
"Sorry, Pa." All three said in unison.
"It's alright, just- wait, where's Edd?" As if on cue, a slurred yell came from up. "Pa! The green won't stop leaking."
"Not again. Coming baby." He stood up, "boys, I'm going to go help Eddie with his radioactivity problem, DON'T kill each other while I'm gone."
As soon as Pat was out of sight, Tord lunged at Matt.
"You damn bloodsucking d-bag!"
"Oh shut up, hell-comer."
"GAH," Tord had thrown Matt into the wall.
"G-Guys..." Tord looked behind him to see Tom with tears in his eye's, "please don't fight, not like this." Sighing, Tord walked away from Matt and went to go get the promised pancakes. Matt groaned and got off the floor.
"My beautiful face," he rubbed the bruise forming on his cheek.
"Tommie, can you come up here for a second?"
"Sure Pa." Tom yelled up the stairs. He grabbed his brown teddy and skipped to his father. Matt glared at Tord from across the table,
"I hate you,"
"Love you too, bro bro."
"Whatcha need Pap?"
"Oh hay sweetie, can you help Edd to bed, he's not feeling to good.
"Ok, c'mon Eddie." Tom bounced up to his neon brother, completely unfazed by the green goo falling from his eye's and mouth. He grasped Edd's hand and dragged him into the ivory painted room.
"Eddie, are you feeling alright?"
"Y-Yeeeaaaaaahhhhh....." He gurgled like he was under water.
"Ok then, let's get you into bed, bet first we gotta clean up that stuff on your face. Edd nodded in agreement.
"Has it stopped flowing?"Once again, the only answer his brother gave him was a nod.
Sorry that the writing sucks, I just love this au too much not to do it.
Tomee Bear is Tom's stuffed bear. It has made many cameo appearances throughout Eddsworld.
In a Vokle recording, (recorded on June 10th 2012 at 3:00) Tom stated that before Eddsworld, Edd had a series called Bendee Stick and Tom had a character called TomeeStick. When Eddsworld started, Edd made Tomee Bear as a recurring Easter egg of sorts.
Appearances to date
- It first appeared in Ruined, on Tom's bed.
- It appeared again in Zanta Claws, where Zanta gave it to a girl on his nice list; after eating her brother's head, since he was on the naughty list.
- It appeared in an exhibit in 25ft under the seat, as well as appearing behind a young Tom playing with some blocks while Tom's life is flashing before his "eyes".
- Tomee Bear has a small appearance in Matt Sucks on top of the shelf behind Tom when he walks in the door, seeing Matt biting garlic.
- Tomee Bear also appeared in a comic, where Edd complains that there's nothing on TV. So Matt puts one on it.
- Tomee Bear appeared very briefly in Xmas Day, in Tom's bed when Edd wakes up Tom on Christmas Morning.
- The bear once again reappears in WTFuture, this time on top of Edd's drawer.
- In Hammer & Fail (Part 1), the Tomee bear seems to be brought to Matt's new room along with his junk.
- Two Tomee bears are seen in Zanta Claws III. The first one was a giant one that had a santa hat and coat that a family had before Tom wrecked their house. The second one was Tom's that was by the couch when Zanta went into his grave in the gang's house.
- The bear returns in Hammer & Fail (Part 2) on the sofa when the gang comes in to confront the ghost.
- The bear is found in Commander Bai's storage room in Space Face amongst the rest of his 'superior technology'.
- The bear appears as a prize in the Tin Gallery in Fun Dead
- You can see Tomee Bear hiding in the background on the official PowerEdd poster.
- In the flashback in PowerEdd, you can see Tomee Bear in Tom's arms, who sits next to Edd.
- In the first scene of Mirror Mirror, Tomee Bear can be seen in a cup that is next to Paul's Photo.
- In the animated music video, Trick or Threat, at the beginning of the video, you can see Tom holding Tomee Bear whilst asleep.
- The Tomee Bear can be found at the beginning of Christmas Eddventure sitting on the couch with Edd and Matt
- In The End, he can be seen intact in the "things" from their old house.
- In Fan Service 2 he can be seen on the table. Matt also remarks that the author of the inappropriate fanfiction he is reading found a way to "stick Tomee Bear in there...waaaay in there."
- In Casting Call he can be seen on the gallon.
- In Beaster Bunny he can seen on the truck bumper.
- The Tomee Bear is most known for its likeness to Tom, whom the Tomee Bear is based on (The same brown spiky hair and black unibrow).
- His name is also based off of Tom's name (Tomee Bear), and has the same unibrow as Tom's early design.
- It is implied that there is more than one Tomee Bear, seeing that there is one that belongs to a girl, one that belongs to the family in Zanta Claws III, one that belongs to the Atlantis Museum, one belonging to Tom, one belonging to Edd and one belonging to Matt.
- On April 29th 2010, Edd received a fan-made Tomee Bear in the mail.
- Tomee Bear resembles Tom when he had a unibrow.
- Tomee Bear appears to belong to Tom. It only ended up with Matt when Tom lost it at some point. Edd also has a copy.
- Tomee Bear's only function is to sit there. However, in the eddisode "Zanta Claws", The Tomee Bear copy made a little noise when it landed in the young girl's arms.
- The Tomee Bear's cameo appearances are similar to those of the cursed idol in Happy Tree Friends.
- Tom's 3rd most prized possession (first being his bass, second being his computer) is his Tomee Bear. It is seen in almost every Eddisode in his room.
- Right before Tom answered the Vokle question (asked by Vokler Melissa Avalos) he said, "Whoever edits the Eddsworld wikia page, listen up." And a few seconds later, this page was up.
Tom bear eddsworld
Teddies for tomorrow Tom Teddy bear
Hello, I am
The use of recycled PET bottles makes Tom Teddy bear’s cuddly soft plush fur and his filling particularly future-proof. Measuring 30 … more
These are my attributes
Item number: 023033
The use of recycled PET bottles makes Tom Teddy bear’s cuddly soft plush fur and his filling particularly future-proof. Measuring 30 cm tall, trendy Tom has a cappuccino-coloured plush coat with a vanilla-coloured insert for his tummy. He has a short-pile, white round snout, paws and soles, as well as shiny black eyes and a funny dark brown nose! As a Teddy for tomorrow, he wears his green Steiff breastplate with pride...
- Health safety
- Unrivalled quality since 1880
- Top-quality materials
That's what I'm made of
made of cuddly soft plush (recycled PET bottles)
Button in ear:
with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
with safety eyes
machine washable at 30° C
- Nintendo switch amiibo
- Lapd crash patch
- Kumon west orange
- Lake holland belchertown ma
- Tool set sears
- Gourmet settings balance
- Contacts icon aesthetic
- Uspack tracking number
- Fallout 3 name