The New York Child Support Debit Card
If custodial parents do not enroll in Direct Deposit, they will receive their support payments through the New York Child Support debit card. The debit card can be used anywhere Mastercard® debit cards are accepted.
Bank of America Mastercard®
Visit Bank of America's site for information about your new debit card. You will be able to
- Use your debit card everywhere Mastercard® debit cards are accepted
- Access your child support payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access your funds at any Bank of America or Allpoint ATM
Questions about the Bank of America Mastercard® debit card
- Why should I receive my child support payments by debit card?
- Receiving your child support payments through the Bank of America Mastercard® debit card offers you important benefits:
- No check-cashing fees
- Increased security
- Faster access to your payments
- Flexibility—use the card in stores, online or by phone
- Pay bills in person or online
- Account information and customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
With the new Bank of America debit card, you also can transfer funds from the card to your bank account. Sign in at Bank of America's New York Child Support Debit Card site, go to the Account Summary page, and select the "Transfer Funds" option.
back to FAQ
- What should I do if my card is expiring and I haven't received a replacement card?
- One month before the expiration date (month/year) on the front of your debit card, Bank of America will mail a new card to the address we have on record for you. If your address has changed within the 30 days before the mailing, you may not receive your replacement card. You should call the New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center to request a replacement card: 844-323-7637 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-1650 outside of the United States).
back to FAQ
- What free services are included with the card?
- There is no fee for any of these services:
- Purchase at merchants (signed, using PIN, online, phone, or mail purchases)
- ATM balance inquiries (all ATMs)
- Declined transactions (ATMs only)
- Teller cash access at financial institutions that accept Mastercard® debit cards
(limited to available balance only)
- Online, automated, live or international customer service inquiry
- Mobile app: Free download from Apple iTunes® and Google PlayTM
- View your balance and transaction history, suspend or reactivate your card, manage alerts, locate an ATM
- Account Alert Service
- Online funds transfer
- Mailed account statement
- International transaction fee
- Account closure check issuance
back to FAQ
- How can I avoid paying fees to use the card?
- Use your debit card where Mastercard® debit cards are accepted—in stores, online or by phone. There is no fee for a purchase with the card. (Keep in mind the free services included with the card.)
Avoid using the card to withdraw cash at an ATM. If you withdraw cash more than 2 times per calendar month at an in-network ATM (the Bank of America or Allpoint name and logo should be displayed on the machine) or at any out-of-network ATM, you will be charged a fee of 50 cents ($0.50) per transaction. Out-of-network ATMs may impose an additional "convenience fee" or "surcharge fee" for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees).
To get cash back with a purchase at grocery stores, convenience stores or anywhere the Mastercard brand logo is displayed, choose "debit" when making your purchase and enter your PIN. Select the amount of cash back you would like and this amount will be added to your purchase.
There is no fee for a cash withdrawal at any financial institution that displays the Mastercard brand logo.
back to FAQ
- What are the fees for using the card?
- There are fees for using the card at any out-of-networkATM, for more than 2 in-network ATM withdrawals per calendar month, for international cash withdrawal, and for replacing the card, as shown in the following table.
ATM Transaction Fees Bank of America
or Allpoint ATM withdrawal
(in the U.S)
Two free per month
Out-of-network ATM withdrawal
(in the U.S.)
$0.50 per transaction ATM Withdrawal International
(all ATMs outside the U.S.)
$0.50 per transaction Other Service Fees Card Replacement
(in the U.S.)
No Fee for the first replacement each year
Card Replacement Express Delivery
$12.50 per request
Certain transactions may cause a hold to be placed on your card. Check your Bank of America cardholder letter for details.
back to FAQ
- What if I have questions or problems with my debit card?
- If you have questions or problems with your New York Child Support Bank of America Debit Card, contact the New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center at 844-323-7637 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-650 outside of the United States).
back to FAQ
- What if I can't activate my debit card?
- If you are unable to activate your debit card, contact the New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center at 844-323-7637 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-1650 outside of the United States).
back to FAQ
- Can I get a statement of charges on my debit card?
- Yes, you can get a statement from Bank of America or by contacting the New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center at 844-323-7637 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-1650 outside of the United States).
back to FAQ
- How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
- Contact the New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center at 844-323-7637 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-1650 outside of the United States).
back to FAQ
- Do I have to accept or use the debit card to receive my payments?
- We believe the New York Child Support Bank of America Debit Mastercard® offers you important benefits, but if you prefer, you may complete, sign and return a Direct Deposit request form (PDF) to enroll in Direct Deposit at any time.
If maintaining an account for Direct Deposit or using the New York Bank of America debit card presents a hardship to you, you can write a letter to request that your payments be sent by paper check. Send your letter to the following address:
NYS Child Support Processing Center
PO Box 15367
Albany, NY 12212-5367
back to FAQ
- What if I haven't received my card?
- Call the Child Support Helpline at 1-888-208-4485 (TTY: 1-866-875-9975).
back to FAQ
Bank of America Cardholder information
EPPICard™ Debit Mastercard®—No longer affiliated with New York Child Support
EPPICard™ holders with a current child support order or arrears owed to them should already have received a new Bank of America debit Mastercard® in the mail. The new Bank of America debit cards began receiving child support payments on June 15, 2017.
As of June 16, 2017, child support debit cards from EPPICard™ issued by Comerica Bank are no longer affiliated with the New York Child Support Program, and the terms and conditions for your EPPICard™ are subject to change by the bank. New or increased fees may apply.
If your EPPICard™ debit card has a balance, you will need to use your available funds until the balance is zero ($0.00). Fees for the EPPICard™ have increased.
The following information applies to the EPPICard™ Debit Mastercard®. These cards stopped receiving payments on June 14, 2017.
- How can I check the balance on my EPPICard™?
- Call the card issuer toll free at 1-866-461-4093 (collect 801-352-3298 outside the United States).
- Can I transfer the EPPICard™ balance to the new card?
- No. The balance on your EPPICard™ cannot be transferred to the new card. You can continue to use the EPPICard™ until the balance is $0.00, or you can withdraw the EPPICard™ balance through a bank teller at any financial institution that accepts Mastercard®.
- What are the fees for using the EPPICard™?
- Fees for the EPPICard™ have increased. For current fee information, call the card issuer toll free at 1-866-461-4093 (collect 801-352-3298 outside the United States).
- What if I have questions or problems with my EPPICard™?
- If you have questions or problems with your New York EPPICard™ Debit Mastercard®, call the card issuer toll free at 1-866-461-4093 (collect 801-352-3298 outside the United States).
- Can I get a statement of charges on my EPPICard™?
- Yes, you can get a statement at www.Eppicard.com or by calling the card issuer toll free at 1-866-461-4093 (collect 801-352-3298 outside the United States).
- How do I report a lost or stolen EPPICard™?
- Report a lost or stolen card by calling the card issuer toll free at 1-866-461-4093 (collect 801-352-3298 outside the United States).
Child Support and Enforcement
Important Information Regarding Child Support
Bank of America will be responsible for issuing new debit Mastercards to all custodial parents who receive Child Support payments through the court system by 06/15/17. These new cards will replace the old version EPPICards. All eligible cases will be notified of this change through direct mailings and an announcement on the NYS Child Support website. Posters have been prominently displayed in the reception area and in Family Court. Child Support staff will answer any questions that are generated through the Customer Helpline, 1 (888) 208-4485. For general reference, clients are advised that they must continue to use their old EPPICard as long as there are still funds on the card. Funds will not be transferred from one system to the other. Effective 06/15/17, child support payments will be disbursed only to the new Bank of America Mastercard.
Important:Funds cannot be transferred from the current EPPICard to the new Bank of America Mastercard. Please refer to the NYS Child Support website for additional information.
Child Support and Enforcement
The Child Support and Enforcement Unit assists Albany County residents in the establishment of paternity and the collection and distribution of child support.
We are also here to help those who have Albany County support orders, but are not presently County residents.
If you are looking to receive child support and need information on where to start the process, call our information line at 1 (888) 208-4485 You can speak to an investigator who will assist you in establishing paternity, finding the absent parent, and receiving monies due you for support. We will work with other counties and out of state agencies in order to fully research your claim.
You don't need to be receiving Public Assistance, Medicaid, or any other Social Service program. Any one looking for support payments can use the Child Support Enforcement Unit's services.
Call us at 1 (888) 208-4485
If you are looking for information on your child support check, please call the New York State 24-Hour Hotline at 1 (800) 846-0773. Be sure to have your PIN handy.
Bank Of America Nys Child Support Login
Log in to Router: How to Access & Change Settings
The configuration for your home Wi-Fi network is stored on your router. You must log in to your router's software, also known as firmware if you wish to make changes to your network. You can then rename your network, change the password, increase the security level, set up a guest network, and a range of other choices. But how can you get into your router to make such adjustments in the first place? Whether you use your internet provider's router or your own, the process for getting into your router should be the same. Whether you utilize a dedicated router or a modem/router provided by your provider, the results should be the same. Find Your Router's IP Address A browser is used to access the firmware of your router. Any web browser will suffice. Fill up the address area with your router's IP address. The most common router IP is 192.168.1.1. However, this isn't always the case, so double-check your router's address first. To find your router's IP address, enter the command prompt by typing cmd in the Windows search box and pressing Enter. To run the command, type ipconfig into the command prompt and hit Enter. Under Ethernet adapter or Wireless LAN adapter, go through the information until you find a setting for Default Gateway. That's your router, and the number next to it is the IP address of your router. When you're finished, close the windowat the command prompt You can also view hardware and connection properties in Windows 10 by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > View hardware and connection properties. The following screen shows information about your various network connections. To determine your router's IP address, check for the Default Gateway setting in the Ethernet or Wi-Fi entry. Once you have the right IP address, type it into the address field of your browser and hit Enternetwork configurations Username and Password After entering the IP address, you'll be prompted for a login and password to access the firmware of your router. This is either the router's default username and password, or a unique username and password you created while setting up the router. Login to the router Log in with your own username and password if you created them yourself. Signing in gets more difficult if you don't remember your login credentials or if you've never changed them from the unit's default. Password recovery is available on some routers. If this is the case with your router, this option should display after a specific amount of incorrect username and password attempts. Typically, This box will prompt you for the serial number of your router, which may be found on the bottom or side of the router. a new password Many routers utilize a default username of admin and a default password of password if the login credentials have never been altered. To test if it works, try that combo. Otherwise, your best choice is to look for the default username and password for your router's brand, such as Netgear, Linksys, Asus, or TP-Link, on the internet. Another method is to go to the Router Passwords website, where you can find a list of default usernames and passwords by selecting your router's manufacturer. To sign in to your router, try each of the options. passwords for routers. If you still can't log into your router's firmware, you'll have to reset the device to restore its factory settings. On most routers, you'll find a little reset button. Push in and hold the reset button for around 10 seconds with a pointed object like a pen or paper clip. Using the default username and password, you should now be able to log into your router. Change Router Settings You'll be able to change whatever elements you want once you've gained access to your router's firmware. The network name and password, the security level, and the Wi-Fi password are among them. You can also manage attached devices, set up parental controls, and create a guest network. Just make sure to save your modifications before moving on to the next screen. Router configurations If you're not sure how to set the different parameters, documentation and built-in support should be accessible to aid you. Most newer routers come with setup wizards that will take care of some of the legwork for you. Change Router Login username and password for the router You should, for example, modify the username and password on your router from the defaults. This ensures that only you have access to the router's firmware. You can change the username as well as the password on some routers. Others allow you to alter simply the password, but the username is usually set to admin. OUR EDITORS RECOMMENDED IT Wi-Fi Calling on an iPhone: How to Set It Up Image Wi-Fi Calling on an iPhone: How to Get Started Image of How to Make Your Phone a Wi-Fi Hotspot How to Make a Wi-Fi Hotspot on Your Phone Image: How to Share Your Wi-Fi Password Wirelessly on iPhone or Android How to Share Your Wi-Fi Password on Your iPhone or Android Device Wirelessly Image of a Wi-Fi Password on an iPhone or Android How to Share Your Wi-Fi Password Wirelessly on an iPhone or Android To change your password, go to the Administration tab and seek a password change option. The screen will most likely ask you for your current router password before prompting you to create a new one. Remember the standard advice for creating a secure password while you construct the new password. Use a phrase that is simple enough for you to remember yet complicated enough that it is tough to guess. A pass that consists of a series of easy-to-remember words is likewise a viable choice.Read More
If you are looking for bank of america child support card customer service, simply check out our links below :
1. New York Child Support Debit Card – FAQ – Bank of America
2. New York Child Support Debit Card – Contact Us – Bank of …
Telephone: New York Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center. (844) 323-7637. (866) 656-5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired … York State Child Support Helpline at (888) 208-4485, TTY (866) 875-9975. This card is issued by Bank of America pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
3. New York Child Support Debit Card – Bank of America
4. Nevada Child Support Debit Card Program – Bank of America
America or Allpoint ATM …
5. Massachusetts Child Support – Contact Us – Bank of America
423.262.1650 Outside the United States, call collect …
6. Massachusetts Child Support – Home Page – Bank of America
Your debit card provides access to your child support payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use anywhere Mastercard ® debit cards are accepted; Make purchases in stores, online and on the phone; Get access to cash at point of sale, ATM Terminals, Mastercard banks and credit unions. Image of prepaid card …
7. Nevada Child Support Debit Card Program – Contact Us
Nevada Child Support Debit Card Customer Service Center. (844) 323-7641 … Bank of America Nevada Child Support Debit Card Cardholder Services P.O. Box … For questions regarding your child support case or payments to your debit card, please contact Nevada Child Support Enforcement Program at: In State (800) …
8. New York Child Support Debit Card – Sign In – Bank of America
your insured deposits. If you do not provide this information …
9. Debit Card – Child Support
for the hearing impaired 866-656-5913 or collect 423-262-1650 outside of the United States). back to FAQ. How do I report a lost or stolen debit card? Contact the …
10. 1.1.3Child Support – Receiving Payments-Debit Card – DWSS
and Allpoint locations found at: …
11. New York Child Support Debit Card
Allpoint ATMs. A complete Schedule of Bank. Fees appears on the back of the card mailer. Making purchases. Purchases with a signature: • Present or swipe your card.
12. Child Support Administration – Maryland Department of …
If you receive child support payments from the Maryland Child Support Administration, and have a checking account, you may apply for Direct Deposit. … Online ATM-finders are available for Bank of America ATMs on Bank of America's website. … the 16-digit number that appears on the face of the card; the 3-digit card …
Of america eppicard bank nys
.Bank of America Its Reach Overseas
- Automobile lacquer
- All talking tom
- Unique woodworking projects
- Cocorahs map
- Srne earnings call
- Costless wholesale
- Ipod touch seven
- Murthy law firm
- Japanese mask tattoo
- Random pregnancy generator
- Cdr electronics cell phones
- Dignity health jobs