What is an Epic Account ID and where can I find it?
Your Epic Account ID is a unique identifier assigned to your Epic Games account during account creation. Unlike your account display name, Epic Account IDs cannot be changed and are not displayed to other users.
Locating your Epic Account ID on the web
- Go to www.epicgames.com.
- Click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- Sign into your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Your account ID is listed at the top of the Personal Details page.
Locating your Epic Account ID in Fortnite
- Open Fortnite.
- Select a game mode.
- From the lobby, open the main menu in the top right corner.
- Select settings.
- Select the account page.
- Your Epic Account ID can be found under the Account Info.
How to link your Epic Games account to a PS4 through a PlayStation Network account
If you're a gamer, you know that linking your gaming accounts across various systems is the way to go. This can be done with your Epic Games account as well. However, there isn't currently an app supporting Epic Games that is also PS4-compatible.
If you want to link your Epic Games account to your PlayStation Network account, it's still possible — you'll just need to do so on the Epic Games website. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to link the two.
How to link an Epic Games account to a PS4
1. On a computer, go to the Epic Games website and sign in to your account.
2. Hover your cursor over your username in the upper right corner of the screen so that a dropdown menu appears. In the dropdown menu, click on "Account."
3. In the sidebar, click on "Connections."
4. On the Connections page, click on the "Accounts" tab.
5. Scroll down to the PlayStation Network field and click the blue "Connect" button underneath it.
6. Click on "Link account."
7. You may be prompted to sign in to your Playstation Network account; if so, follow the instruction prompts in the window that appears.
8. When you return to the Accounts tab, you'll see that the Playstation Network field now has a gray button labeled "Disconnect" instead of "Connect." This shows that your Epic Games account is now successfully linked to your PlayStation Network account, meaning you can access it on your PlayStation 4.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to Link Your Playstation Network Account to Your Epic Account
In a word, DON'T. Read this first. Epic Games recommends creating a new Epic account for each platform from which you play: PC, Xbox, and Playstation.
STEP 1: Visit the Fortnite Website.
STEP 2: If you're already logged into an account, SIGN OUT.
STEP 3: Click the Sign In button at the top right of the page.
STEP 4: Click "Sign In With Playstation" and log in using your **Playstation Network credentials.** When you played on console, Epic created a temporary epic account for you based on your PSN credentials, and signing in will allow you to promote it to a full Epic account. (Do not use the credentials for any existing Epic account.)
STEP 5: Once logged in, you will be asked to Register. In order to link the account, you will need to use an Email Address *and* Display Name that are NOT being used on another Epic account. (If you get an "account already linked" error message, you are most likely trying to use an email address or display name that is already in use.)
Bear in mind that all of your save data is tied to your Epic account that your PSN name is linked to.
Once you've created your new Epic account (or promoted your console account to a full Epic account), you can return to Fortnite Scout and view your console stats with your new Epic username.
How to link your XBL Fortnite name to an Epic Account
How to fix PSN/XBL "account is already linked to an epic account."
Account id ps4 epic
.Connect Epic Games Account To Ps4
You will also be interested:
- Universal unlocked
- Av receiver buying guide 2015
- Monoprice lights
- Dormant pronunciation
- Bar sign clipart
- Petsmart shepherd