- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- 15" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver with 1" acoustic aperture, 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled active crossover and dynamic thermal protection
- HF waveguide, computer-designed for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Built to Thrill
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 15 features a 15" low-frequency driver, 1.75" high-frequency unit with 1" acoustic aperture, and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 15 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field, a computer-designed high-frequency waveguide, a DSP-controlled active crossover, and dynamic thermal protection.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 15 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 15 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 15’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BLACK LINE
Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.38in x 17.44in x 26.81in
Weight: 61.3 lb
Frequently Asked Questions[+]
- Where can I obtain the Live Drive app?
The Live Drive iOS app is available from the Apple App Store: Alto Professional Live Drive iOS App
- Where should I set the speaker volume controls?
Most users should set the input volume control knobs to MAX or 0 dB after connecting their audio source.
The volume control on the Black series 2-way models is an attenuation control. At the standard setting MAX or 0 dB, no attenuation occurs. An average signal level of 0 to +10 dBu from your mixer or signal processor will drive the Black series loudspeakers to maximum SPL output. However, with the volume control at MAX or 0 dB, if the Sound Pressure Level (SPL) from the Black series is too high, then you can reduce the SPL level by turning the attenuator(s) counter-clockwise as needed.
To determine where you should set your volume level, consider the following:
- When connecting the Black series to the output of a mixer, signal processor, or other device with XLR or 1/4" line-level outputs, the volume control on the Black series rear panel should normally be set to the 0 dB (or MAX) setting.
- If you are connecting the Black series to a device with 1/8" or RCA outputs, such as a mobile phone, consumer stereo A/V equipment, or other devices that have a signal level of -10 dBV:
- Set the volume control knob between -20dB and -10dB at roughly 9 o'clock (▶ symbol on some units).
- Set the LINE/MIC switch to the MIC position. Note, the LINE/MIC switch applies only to INPUT 1.
The graphic below shows the volume control attenuation scale for XLR and 1/4" TRS sources with the MIC/LEVEL switch set to LINE. Setting this switch to MIC will add 40 dB of gain to the values shown below.
- Will Setting the volume control to MAX or 0 dB cause any damage to my equipment?
No. When set as described above, MAX corresponds to 0 dB. For line-level sound sources 0 dB is the intended normal position for the volume control. The gain structure of Black series has been optimized to provide the best signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range when connected to a signal source with XLR or 1/4" TRS outputs with the volume control set to this position. Example line-level signal sources include audio mixers, DJ mixers, or rack mounted signal processors such as compressors and EQ's.
- Is the input still 0 dBu when I switch the MIC/LEVEL button to MIC?
With the volume control knob set to MAX (or 0 dB), when you set the MIC/LINE selector to MIC, the input level becomes +40 dB. Setting this switch to MIC will add 40 dB to the current value. This is useful when connecting a dynamic microphone directly to INPUT 1, for example.
- How does the Live Drive iOS app connect to Black series loudspeakers?
The Live Drive iOS app connects to Black series loudspeakers using Bluetooth. The Live Drive app can be run from your Bluetooth-capable iOS device so that you can wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more. This connection sends control data to the speaker's internal Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Can I stream music via Bluetooth to my Black series loudspeakers?
The Bluetooth connection is exclusively intended for control and visual signal monitoring from within the Live Drive iOS App. Audio cannot be streamed via Bluetooth to the Black series loudspeakers.
- What is the range of the Bluetooth signal?
The typical range is up to 80 feet (25 meters) indoors with a clear line of sight. However, the range may vary depending upon your source device and the environment.
- What type of EQ is available on the Black series speakers? How does it work?
Press the DSP button on the rear of the Alto Black series speaker to set the loudspeaker's internal DSP to any of the following settings:
- Flat: No change to the audio.
- Contour: Boosted bass and treble with a gradual cut of mid-range frequencies—a useful setting for most contemporary music.
- 80Hz HP: Applies a high-pass filter. This is useful when using the Black 15 as a crossover with a subwoofer that does not have a high-pass output. This setting is also useful for cutting all bass frequencies (e.g., for in speech-only applications, or when used as a delay or fill loudspeaker where the extra bass frequencies are not needed).
- Ext LF: Extends the loudspeaker's low-frequency response, providing increased output of bass frequencies.
- Custom: Applies your custom DSP mode, set in the Live Drive app.
Additional control of the DSP is also available using the Live Drive app.
© 2021 inMusic Brands, Inc 200 Scenic View Drive, Cumberland, RI 02864 United States Tel: 401.658.3131 Fax: 401.658.3640
We see you're near our warehouse - Get Next Business Day Delivery on Most Orders
Alto Truesonic TS115A 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don’t) – from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide – was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
- Active 800 Watt 2-Way 15" Active Speaker System with 1" Compression Driver
- 800 Watts of Class D power
- 15" low frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- 2 Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand/pole mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer, with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -? to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu , Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 6 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 2 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 679mm x 430.3mm x 365mm
- Weight: 39 lb
"Reconditioned" items come with a 90 day manufacturers warranty.
- Multifamily for sale long island
- Orbi model comparison
- Holographic sequin top
- Genshin impact hack ps4
- Phantom 3 standard 399
Professional Low-Frequency Sound Production
Massive Sound — Professional Features
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range (42Hz-125Hz for the TSSUB15). They also offer stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and handpicked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic name. As active subwoofer systems, The Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 offer a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver and large 15" LF long-excursion driver respectively. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil, which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
Powered System: Continuous-600 Watts, Peak-1200 Watts
Frequency Response (-10dB): 42 Hz-12 5Hz under analog processor
Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB continuous / 126 dB Peak
Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR - M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhm)
Input: LevelL-R Input Line at 0dBu
Crossover Frequency: L - R output with high pass filter at 80Hz or flat for L-R satellite
External Controls: Volume control / Phase switch / HPF - 80 Hz bypass / Power-on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
Power Supply: 120 - 240 Volts in switching power mode
Enclosure Construction: 18 mm plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
Dimensions (WxLxH): 17.8in x 20.2in x 23.3in
Weight: 59.5 lb
Frequently Asked Questions[+]
Speakers 15 alto
.ALTO TS315 2000w Active Speakers Unboxing And Testing Video #Activespeakers #Alto #Ts315 #2000w
- Indie room ideas
- Dr who imdb
- 2010 f150 harley davidson problems
- Plastic betta tank
- Campers pantry
- Spas san angelo
- Diversified sourcing solutions